Thursday, March 4, 2010

Busy Busy....

So first of all, we did not go to the Police Station last night and no we are not on the run. My dad, who is a retired police Sergeant called the detective and asked to reschedule. Now it's Monday after school. George, Penelope's dad, was admitted yesterday with Congestive Heart Failure. He is currently getting a procedure done now and if they find anything, he will have Angioplasty (sp?). Anyway, no time to spellcheck. I have to leave in 2 minutes to go get Penelope and take her to therapy up north. She doesn't know and won't unless she needs to. My mom is a mess, understandably. I feel nothing different about it. I'm sure it is in a way just stacked on top of my already high stress level right now. I'm doing okay though I think.
I had my interview today with the Cemetery and I'm pretty sure I got it. My twin brother had his right after and he isn't sure. The Area Manager of Sales did 95% of the talking during my interview and ran over into B's time. I did a faux pas when he jokingly said "We will say it's your fault." I said, "Yeah, just tell him I talk to much." Oops. He is the one that talked to much. It registered and I cringed but oh well, open mouth insert foot.
On the way home from dropping off some things at the hospital for George, I got a call from an agency for services for Penelope that I knew nothing about and initially assumed it was a place I had submitted my resume too, so I acted like I knew about them and was happy to get their call. Not that I'm not happy, but they scheduled an in-home meeting with me and I have no idea who or what for but I'll take anything at this point.
Well got to go, will blog soon. Off to therapy. Thinking about processing the arrest in therapy with Penelope so she has all weekend to process it instead of springing it on her on Monday. We will see what the therapists say.

No comments: