Monday, May 18, 2009

I hate George.....

So, Friday after school, Penelope was playing in the living room. She went downstairs to get some toys from the play room. She found in a box a charger to an old cell phone her dad gave her. She likes to collect cell phones from family when they upgrade. None of them come with chargers and without battery life, they don't work and are perfect for just playing around. I knew she had one of his old phones but didn't think too much of it... until she found the charger.
I know what a sick minded creep George is.. and I remember when my other brother had told me over a year ago how George showed him X rated pictures that were on his phone. So before I would let Penelope play with the phone I wanted to make sure I checked it first. I had to wait until it charged. A couple of hours later while she was taking a shower, I went and got the phone and started to go through it. I recognized the phone as the one he had when he was living in my basement - during/after his 2nd marriage, after he had moved out of my house.
The photo album had several pictures of Penelope from that time period, and that was it. I went to check text messages (I'm not stupid), and there they were. In his inbox, there were text messages from his ex-wife with attachments of body parts. 5 pictures in all.. In the sent folder, he had a picture of his penis - attached to text messages NOT just to his 2nd ex-wife but also is 1st, Harriet. You know, the woman who he would never touch, who calls him all the time but he doesn't know why. The woman who asked him to let her come stay with him in the house our parents own, during one of the many times she left her husband. The date of all these text messages were the week around Christmas 2007.

Let's list all the reasons why this is such a problem.
  1. Most important - George gave a electronic toy to his 10 year old (at the time) daughter that has pictures of his penis, and her ex step-mother's breast, ass, vagina and clitoris. She may or may not have seen them. I had hid the phone after I found these photos so she couldn't see them but I caught her walking out of my room with the phone in her hand. I confronted her about going through my things to get it. She went looking for it and getting it before I even had a chance to tell her that I had took it! She assumed I took it because it was something her father gave her. I told her that wasn't the case. If it was, I would have taken it before. But rather that I looked at it, like I told her I needed to do, and I found inappropriate things on it. Without me explaining it, she knew exactly what I was talking about. I asked her what she knew. She said she had seen a picture of a woman and her dad naked on the phone.. back when her dad was living here. I asked her if she told him she saw it. She said she didn't because she was too scared. I asked her why she wanted the phone if it had bad pictures on it. She said because it was her dad's phone. I knew the answers to these two questions but I wanted her to think about the questions. She probably wasn't scared that her dad would be mad at her for seeing a naked picture, but rather she was looking at his phone without permission. She wanted the phone because it was her dad's but because she has been facinated by sex since she was 5 or 6. She doesn't care if it's of her dad, she wants to see sex or nakedness.
  2. That he sent a picture of his penis to Harriet December 2007. This is the woman who has told her mother "for years" as she told me, that George would try to touch her inappropriately. And that was the excuse given to me after Penelope's 1st hospital stay, as to why Harriet was inconsistant with her every other Sunday visistation schedule. She would either cancel or cut her visits short. So Harriet could have shown the text message to her mother to support her accusations. Now, the phone showed that Harriet had responded to the text message but the message hadn't been opened. Since the service plan had expired, there was no way to retrieve the message to see if she was appauled or responded to the message that came with his attachment "Do you want to attend" to his penis I guess. But there was a text message that was sent later that evening from her that asked him what he was up to or something like that so I can't imagine she was offended. Which brings up #3.
  3. Harriet and George were "chummy" enough to send these kinds of text messages. What the hell!? George is such a f*cking liar! He could have been touching Harriet inappropriately, but who cares! She probably liked it! I'm sure she would say something like "I was too scared to tell him to stop because he threatened to not let me see Penelope" or some crap like that. And maybe he did. He is a f*cking moron so I wouldn't put anything past him.
  4. Debbie or whatever I have so far named the 2nd ex-wife... This is the woman who damaged Penelope more by playing the part of the evil step-mother very well. She lied to everyone about how she worked with Penelope and her love for her. When no other adults were around, she screamed and yelled at her, threatened her, withheld food from her and beat her with a wooden spoon. I know George still doesn't want to believe that Debbie beat her with a wooden spoon but there is enough evidence to support it happened and to support that Debbie is of the lowest character so it could be worse than we think. Penelope was miserable, hardly speaking to anybody, failing all her classes, acting out at home, and got so skinny and sickly looking it was hard to look at her. Her bones were sticking out. But as George would say "She still had a poochy stomach." She has always had one and probably always will.. just her physical makeup I guess. Or malnurishment maybe? But the summer of 2007 was when we found out that George was trying to reconcile with Debbie, after he stole all his money, opened up credit cards in his name before they married and never told him - or paid the bills for the cards, abused his daughter, "borrowed" money from my dad less than a week before she staged the "Your daughter had a teacher call social services on me (never happened) so your both out of here" event - with no intentions of paying my dad back. Penelope knew they were still talking and was scared and a mess. Her therapist told me that George had to make a decision one way or the other so Penelope could move on. (Yes, that's what Penelope needed, for daddy to go back with Debbie - idiot therapist. She was too passive to be effective) He claimed he ended the relationship with Debbie. But obviously that's not true. He could have ended it but didn't stop talking to her.. maybe getting a little casual thing from her once in a while. I'd rather he hook up with a stranger.
So I told my mother about the phone.. I gave it to her to deal with.. I can't deal with this shit anymore. George keeps calling me today because he has questions about his worker's comp claim and some paperwork he got in the mail. He then starts telling me how he talked to so and so.. like the 100th person he has talk to about his claim and the 10th person he has talk to who tells him to go get an attorney who is going to get him lots of money by tacking on every possible ailment, regardless if he has it not, to the claim and build up the settlement. He tells me that his buddy told him he could get more than the number I guesstimated a month ago.
I've been telling him not to get an attorney because there is nothing to fight yet, and the attorney will get 1/3rd of what he gets but today... today I told him to go ahead and get an attorney. For at least the simple fact I am tired.. tired of dealing with all his crap.. him asking the same f*cking question over and over and over and me telling him to same thing over and over and over. If he wants to get an attorney who is going to manipulate the system and get him all this money, fine. Whatever. He goes.. "I'm not... the money I get will go for Penelope's medical bills and braces and... " Right.
Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. I hate him.

No comments: